Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finally, the winter's here
the sparrow has found it's wings
And I've been searching quite a while
for the same thing
I think winter should come and go
Like a passing wind
Or a summer snow
The grass is better green than gray
Summer sounds are ones we like to make

So lay your body on the ground
See the clouds are holding us down
I wonder what they think about
Floating over sharp edged mountaintops

Ambition has been broken into parts
Signs that once said stop now
are telling us to start
And here I am just all alone
I'm tired of walking around
just like I'm told

So lay your body on the ground
See the clouds are holding us down
I wonder what they talk about
as they watch all of us
As they watch all of us
As they watch all of us...

1 comment:

  1. This. Is. Fucking. Beautiful.

    Just perfect.

    Really... I'm gonna look at clouds in a whole different way now...

    ReplyDelete