Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Truth, The 4th Dimension, and Happiness

I have been wanting to write something here for some time now that would accurately express my views on a number of topics, things that I have never really been able to say in words. I have begun to believe more and more in the 4th dimension, the one that purely exists through energies, and feelings. And the more I begin to understand it and believe in its existence, the more my thoughts are processed in that form. So writing posts has become more and more difficult, as my thoughts can no longer be expressed into words as clearly. But I feel that any effort at all is worth it, because I know some people very close to me that I want to help, and I want them to use these words to benefit their own lives. Ultimately, I want them to believe in the 4th dimension and understand these feelings, because when you do, it is far easier to control your energy for positive outcomes.

I do not really want to drift into a self help column, or a message to the teenagers of America, but I feel that the most important message, which is also the most over used, and stereotypical, is to be as true to yourself as possible. However, even if one completely understands this, and begins to believe that they can change, from being self absorbed (negatively), and so easily influenced by negative "peer pressure", it may be useless. Most of the people I see and interact with on a daily basis are already so lost and confused that staying true to their own selves seems impossible. Why? because they do not know themselves anymore. As soon as you go against your will, or true desire, to satisfy someone else, you lose integrity, and self awareness. It is almost addicting however, because your self control diminishes each time you "give in" to something against your will. From then on, you begin to act differently on a normal basis, in order to be accepted by people who are already troubled. And as your self control and awareness and respect decreases, so does your ability to identify your true being.

So simply telling someone to be true to themselves may no longer be a positive statement, because their true selves may already be lost or hidden. I should not say lost, because you can never lose your true sense of morality, and the instinct to know what is right, or at least feel what is right. it takes a great deal of maturity, self control, and awareness to be able to realize that you are in fact an individual. I have seen countless people claim that they act the way they act because they actually like it, not because they are trying to fit in. I believe that the percentage of people who actually act like this on their own account, with absolutely no pressure at all, is the lowest number in the world. Everyone, by instinct, likes to have fun, and not feel stressed or pressure. However, the way that this "fun" is now achieved almost completely eliminates the meaning of the word. It is now a game of who can be better than the other, instead of respecting each other as human beings. I will admit that truly stepping outside of the society 'circle', while somehow keeping a foot in to observe, is the hardest thing anyone can do. We must back up for some time, in order to see from an outsiders point of view, just how bizarre and confusing our society is. However, we cannot completely isolate from human contact, because we learn solely from watching others make the mistakes we are trying to avoid. So yes, mistakes are unavoidable, but so is the fact that there is always a higher ground, and a better way of life.

I cannot tell you how to become a better person, it is only something that you can learn and discover on your own. Because in reality, becoming a 'better person', means something different for each and every one of us. The purest way to discovering yourself, in my opinion, is that of discovering the 4th dimension. Because it is everywhere, not just in music, as I have gone into detail with before. It is a dimension solely made up if feeling, and energy, and when you are able to understand the very energy that has created you, then you will be able to understand your own self. And when you understand your own self, then you are very easily allowed to excel in life, and truly be happy.

2 comments:

  1. What if being true to yourself is 'unnacceptable'? What if being true to yourself and being your own person is something people can't handle? Sometimes it's too hard to be who you are- you just have to pretend you're one of 'them' to fit in and to have 'friends'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being true to yourself will always be beneficial in the long run, I promise

    ReplyDelete